Monday, March 29, 2010

Home Here I Come!!!

Well I can't believe the day is actually here! It's weird sitting here in the office and knowing that I will be home tonight in a different country. I'm excited to be home although it is sad to leave here I am going to make the most of it. Everyone here is so great and it is just such a family atmosphere! They are all brothers and sisters in Christ. I can't wait to see everyone and just to see what God has been doing in everyone's lives! Please pray for safety on the plane ride home, The base and that it continues to be blessed, prayer for me for not being too culture shocked when I get home. I thank you all very much for your prayer support! I am truely blessed! God is so good and I will be seein you all shortly! God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment