Amazing Jeremy doing a fabulous job!
Master Ben on the Grill...
After a good meal hows about some rugby!
"God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, in order to make your hope sure." - Hebrews 6:10-11
This verse was heavy on my heart this weekend during our family time. I just really feel that when we continue to diligently seek him and show that we are obedient to him in our work, he is going to bless us. That goes for everyone too not just us here in New Zealand. I love how he works....
I could not have done this weekend without the help I had. I felt truly blessed by the people that stepped up and helped! Thank you to you guys that did!



No comments:
Post a Comment