My amazing grandparents, I had the privilege of visiting with them for about a week!
Scott is one of my very good friends that I met in New Zealand but he lives in Michigan so he came to visit for a night at my grandparents house.
My grandparents again, full of laughter and joy....
My grandfather has a unique fetish which is fun.
Oh how I've missed my favorite drink!
My mother's pride and joy likes to produce a lot!
This Zucchini IS as long as my arm.
At my Grandmother's 70th birthday party.
My grandma and her friend Sherri
My two lovely cousins.
My ah-mazing uncle and I
a three generation picture
These two little girls just wouldn't leave me alone. That's a good thing though!
Ya know when you're away for so long you kinda forget how good all these things/people are. It is nice that you can just pick up where you left off with some things at least. I've so enjoyed seeing everyone and getting back to my old stomping grounds. There is much more to come as this weekend I'm going to the place where I feel most at home..... Minnesota. Oh how I've missed this marvelous place. We all have those places that make us feel like we're home. So stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment