We started off 3 months ago with the Circuit Riders. Seeing many lives be saved, stretching us to walk the streets and go preach the gospel to the people of this city, and learning how to love God more.
Some boy challenged me to a cheesecake competition. Needless to say they were both delicious but he came out on top. It's all good, I know I will get him next time.
I had the opportunity to catch up with these wonderful people. I haven't seen some of them in almost a year. I love how different organisations bring people from all over the world together for seasons on end. It brought so much joy to my heart when I got to see these kids again! Fish and Chips on the beach is the kiwi way.
We had a celebration time for some amazing people leaving. Food always brings people together, who could argue that?
This is our group. They have all done so well in these last few months! I'm very proud to have walked alongside all of them!
This is Tim and Alex, they are two amazing people, they were interns on this last school.
These boys, like to make me think I'm short for some reason. Hobbit is the new in.
Wendy and Alex at Grad.
These are some of the staff that served until the end. (one is taking the picture) We finished well and with a smile!
And last but not least, our finishing photo of all these hooligans.
I can honestly say that this past year has flown by! I was reminiscing about the last year today. A year ago I came up to Tauranga, not wanting to. I fought the Lord for a few weeks. My main reasoning was that I did not want to go to the House Of Prayer. So I said I would come for a month, which when I got here the Lord had different plans obviously. So I stayed and did the internship at the beginning of this year. One month turned into one year which will now be turning into two more years. Ha, I laugh now when I look back because of how much I fought it but how much the Lord taught me through it.
I feel blessed and privileged to have walked alongside these individuals. The things we learn from each other in a life time astounds me. It also amazes me how this many people can do life together and come out the other end loving each other more than they did at the start. All the things we've been through and all the memories we have. I look forward to many more this coming year.
Blessings to you all! and Merry Christmas!





No comments:
Post a Comment