Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A bitter sweet...

It will be such a bitter sweet see ya later!!! It's not goodbye because we will see each other soon. Saturday is the day though. We are leaving for the Rainbow Gathering here in NZ. Until Tuesday the 22nd when we leave for Thailand. We are flying with one of the India teams to Bangkok then they will continue on to India. I am excited even though it can be stressful at times, I can see the blessing in everything like in my team and in my love for God with what he is going to do. We have been praying over each other here not just in lectures but also in my room, last night we had the honour of two Crossroad Students come and join Lydia and I. We shared what we had been struggling with and prayed over each other. It was amazing... Just to have that accountability of older people. (Crossroad students are over 30 years of age) Although most of them don't act their age. I am so stoked to see what God is going to do in Thailand with me. I know I will be stretched and I know that I will have to have patience with some people and with some situations that we are in. God has given me a real heart for loving the unloveable and for the unreachable people. It breaks my heart when I see or hear people that don't know what love is or they don't know how to love. My mom never stopped hugging me even when I really didn't want a hug she would still hug me... (thanks mom!) Unconditional love is the answer for all nations for all the people walking on the street. I pray that you are all doing well, and that God would bless all of you over the holidays with bringing families together and praising our God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment