Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Time!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is Merry in this Christmas season! I fly out for Thailand today (December 22nd) at 5pm. We went to the International Rainbow Gathering here in New Zealand but decided after one night that it was just to dark for us and there were to many spirits that we couldn't really break, all in all it was just heavy and more of a long term commitment type of project. We left for Kaikoura and spent the night there and did ministry as well. Then we left and spent last night in Oxford at a campground. Now we are on base and getting things packed up and ready for Thailand. We have really come together as a team and I am so excited for what God is going to use me for as an individual. I can really feel something brewing deep within me that needs to burst out like a sick of dynamite in me that will probably explode may be into prayer and intercession or who knows. We will be flying with one of the India teams today. We will get to Bangkok at 1am December 23rd. We will go straight to the Thailand base and rest so that we can start the day with ministry and catching up on sleep. The Thailand Base is going to accommadate us for the time being they are hooking us up with different churches and with organizations that are so helpful. We will be spending Christmas with the other India team because they had a later flight so they have a 16 hour lay over in Bangkok. It will be so great to see them again. These next 2 months I have a feeling are going to fly right by! Some prayer requests I have are: Health for our team, Protection, Continued Unity, and for our families as we are away this time of year. Thank You all so much for your support and for your prayers! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment