Friday, May 7, 2010

Friends...


This is the Lovely Laura. She is my roommate when I go back down there. When I first met her I called her Cali for the longest time. She used to have blonde hair so she looked so much like Cali (Cali Kempel). Let me tell you about Laura, I haven't really met someone that is quite like her. She views things differently than anyone else, she cares about people especially if you're her friend, we started as friends but we are now sisters, she puts herself out there for God to meet her and he does everytime. Laura and I do a lot of things together, we keep each other sane really. She is a really good friend and she is going to be an ah-mazing roommate! I can't wait to get back down there one week from today I will land on New Zealand soil.
It's hard trying to see everyone in a short amount of time. It has been so great though catching up with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment