Today is another rainy day in the b-e-a-utiful New Zealand, no matter what the weather is it's gorgeous! So I'm sitting here thinking how many of you really know me? So this post I'm going to share with you some facts about me and some likes and dislikes. Some of you that read this know me real well but some of you are acquaintances or when we talk it's just surface so here you go, I warn you though I'm unique. (Ha Ha)
So 1. my favorite color is green, because it's bright, bold, there are different shades, it has healing about it, it's tranquil as well, peaceful, it makes me happy, it's loving, and welcoming. -Who knew your favorite color could describe you. 2. I love to love people, no matter who they are, I will hug them but I am respecting of personal space as well. I figure though everyone wants to be hugged. 3. I'm a Massage Therapist, the reasoning is because I love helping people, and we need to take care of our bodies! 4. My 2 favorite animals are the Koala, because they are strong climbers, cuddly, caring, unique, and laid back. The Lion because they are courageous, hero's, leaders, they're beautiful, strong, and protective. 5. My mom thinks I'm weird but I love rainy days, so it's been raining here for a week straight and I have had more energy than I know what to do with! Also I love it when the sun goes down early and rises late. 6. I love July and December, Hot and cold. 7. I love God with all my heart, life and soul. He's amazing! 8. My favorite Element is Water because, it has different depths, there is lotsa unknown, it's fierce but calm, loving, It's where I feel closest to God, there is freedom, it also reflects everything. 9. I love listening to any kinds of music, not just the lyrics but the people behind the lyrics, each song is a story 10. I am good at catering to Veggo's and Vegans especially in this new role.
So there you go 10 random facts about me, hopefully you know me a little better now. I like to do random things, pretty much anything will entertain me and I like thinking of random schemes to do. If I had to pick I would want to be a ninja over a pirate, my roommate Laura is a pirate, so we're good friends.
This is so cute... I just love reading it!
ReplyDelete