Saturday, May 14, 2011
Cooking is love made visible
Well that's it all the teams are gone... I actually feel pretty good to be completely honest. I know it will hit me in a few days. Anyways, reflecting on these past few months and all that has happened and all that I have picked up. I was thinking that people show love in all sorts of ways. It could be getting someone a cup of coffee, giving someone a hug, spending quality time, cooking, a pat on the back. There are endless amounts of ways to show love. I love how God made us all different and we all have our ways of showing how we love him and how we love each other. For me this season has been through cooking and being faithful in my role in the kitchen. I will be posting my recipes on a website for you all to try. (link coming soon). I guess some words of inspiration that I want to get across in this post is that when you get the opportunity to do something.... DO IT! We regret the things we don't do, in some cases this isn't always true. I'll speak for myself though that when I know I should do something but don't, I regret it. Like for instance coming to New Zealand the first time, I almost didn't... I'm glad I did though because look at all God has used me for and taught me. When I let my fear get in the way, most of the time I miss out. That's just me though. Cooking is love made visible, it makes people happy and keeps people happy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment