Friday, October 30, 2009

I Have The Bill...

Our Masterpiece!

Chalk Design.

This is Bill a man we met in Christchurch.



Anthony & I in the square in Christchurch.


Last night we had ministry in Christchurch, what we decided to do chalk designs. There is a giant chess board in the square in Christchurch and we wrote different things, drew different things, and talked to the people that were forming a crowd around us. I noticed this man just sitting on a bench kind of watching us but trying not to be obvious. So I went over and started talking to him. Then Nate came over and joined me because Bill was a confused man. He believes in God but he doesn't think he has been saved. I asked him what he was expecting to happen or What he was afraid of. He said he feared God so much, then I asked him if he had a good relationship with his own father and he said no because his father was so horrible to him that he would have rather had him dead than have him there. So Nate and I were tag teaming and just trying to show him that God is not scary he is full of love. Then Bill said that when he looks at Nate and I that he sees warriors, who are going to be in the end battle, front of the line. I told him that he could be there too, fighting. He said that he would love that but he doesn't think that God loves him like that. So after an hour of talking to him we prayed for him and he said that he was going to be praying for us, and that what we are doing he said he is in awe of because we are so young and he can see God's love in us. He doesn't know it but he impacted my life, I told him that there is a program for ages 35+ that YWAM. But he seemed scared that God was going to break him, I told him that God has been breaking me little by little my entire life but when he does and when you start fully living for him it's amazing because his love for all of us is unfathomable! I am nothing with out God. He won't relent until he has it all, my heart is his. The Chalking was a success, it has always been one of my lifetime goals to chalk a public area so that everyone can see the message in my own way of delivering it. I always wanted to do it on a street at home but this was better because I didn't have to worry about getting run over. hehe. This weekend we are going to a beach and hiking for 3 hours, watching the whales, and having fun with each other. Pray for safety and health please. Thank You all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment