Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mirror Mirror...

Mirror Mirror on the Wall who is the fairest of them all? Tonight for small group we had to look in a mirror and say aloud what we saw on the outside and on the inside of ourselves. Not gonna lie it's hard when you look in a mirror and have to say what you see. I said I saw a strong person, a caring nature, I love my eyes, a love for everyone. Then after everyone does that you have to go around again and this time the people tell you what they see and they are encouraging things. It's so amazing how people see me, I never realized it before may be because I haven't really been myself or because I have never known what my true self was. The feeling I feel is like I'm outside my box and my comfort zone but I feel like me. It's amazing and I love it when you do find yourself and realize how much God loves you it's amazing! Some of the things people see in me is: A strong bold woman of God, a motherly heart, a huge heart, when I walk in a room the room brightens because I draw people to me, When I see people hurting I am also hurting, A natural leader, A hug that shows God's love for other people. It was so good to hear this because you never realize it about yourself especially because your you. "Your the best you, that there can ever be" God makes me smile just thinking about all I've been through, what my friends and family has been through. But the power of prayer is amazing and God is totally showing himself to me down here in a way that I didn't even know was possible. I guess I can make a check on my check list for experiencing God in a whole new way. I just can't wait to see what's next...

No comments:

Post a Comment