Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Being Blessed to Bless...

Yesterday morning, all the girls woke up to the guys making us breakfast. On DTS the guys are supposed to bless the girls and the girls are supposed to bless the guys. They made us breakfast and cleaned everything up, it was so nice! They however had no idea that we had been planning for a week to bless them last night, for thanksgiving today. It's funny how that works. We made apple crisp, with vanilla ice cream. We cut out hands that we traced and put each guys name on them, then we had the girls write encouraging things on there. So as for the final big night we blindfolded the guys, brought them over to our house, sat them on the couches, popped the streamer poppers at them (that was funny because they all thought they were getting shot at) then each girl had one had and read 3 things off of it, while the guys were still blindfolded. Then we served them their dessert. It was so nice and they all really appreciated it. Yesterday was just a blessed day! I'm so thankful for everyone here. The stars were out and so bright last night. I layed in the middle of the road just watching them, as well as watching for cars since I don't have a death wish. I love the stars they just make me so happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment