Monday, November 9, 2009

Half Way!

I cannot believe it is already half way through the lecture phase! It went so fast! Everyone is thinking and waiting for outreach. I was sitting in Lectures today and this verse came to me:

"O house of Israel, Declares the Lord, I am bringing a distant nation against you an ancient and enduring nation, a people whose language you do not know, whose speech you do not understand." - Jeremiah 5:15

This just makes me take a step back and think that God is bringing us to nations that are against Christians and Christianity. Who knows who will understand us or who we will understand. We met in our outreach teams for intercession today and prayed for the countries we were going to. God gave me a picture of an actual beating heart that is in place of Thailand. Also we will be dancing in the streets with joy and happiness. Ezekiel 25:15-17 which says:

"This is what the Sovereign Lord says: 'Because the Philistines acted in vengeance and took revenge with malice in their hearts, and with ancient hostility sought to destroy Judah, therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am about to stretch out my hand against the Philistines, and I will cut off the Kerethites and destroy those remaining along the coast. I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. then they will know that I am the Lord, when I take vengeance on them."

This is just amazing because it tells me that amazing things are going to happen while we are in Thailand and Cambodia. I really feel that there will be a huge change while we are there. Even in Christchurch on Friday nights when we just talk to a few people for a couple of hours, I love it. I was talking to my brother today and he really cheered me up, just having that person to talk to about anything or have a good laugh with is what I needed today. He was it, he couldn't really believe I was going to Thailand and Cambodia, he said I would probably never be home again. But I will be home don't worry, it may not be for long but I will be home probably in March or April. I'm not sure yet. We will have to see where God leads me to go and what I'm going to be doing. Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment